Grant County and the greater southwest Wisconsin area have many great campgrounds and places to stay, restaurants and places to eat, museums and tourist sites for every interest, and excellent parks and recreational opportunities. Explore southwest Wisconsin!
Local campgrounds and rental cabins:
- Grant River Recreation Area, Potosi WI
- Pine Point Lodge, Potosi WI
- Nelson Dewey State Park, Cassville WI
- Jellystone Park, Bagley WI
- Whitetail Bluff, Cassville WI
Things to do and other visitor information:
- Grant County Tourism info
- Explore Wisconsin / Grant County
- Travel Wisconsin
- National Brewery Museum and Potosi Brewery, Potosi WI
- Rollo Jamison Museum and Mining Museum, Platteville WI
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, Dubuque IA
For a calendar of area events and festivals, and for information about places to stay, things to do, places to eat, shopping, and other visitor information, please see the Grant County tourism website.